Last Date: 60 days.
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable Officers for filling up 1(One) post of Research Officer (Planning) on deputation basis as per provision of Recruitment Rules.
Name of post: Research Officer (Planning)
No of posts: 1 (one)
The scale of pay: Rs. 8000-275-13,500/-(5th CPC)1P13-3 Rs. 15.600-39,100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 54001- (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
NE Council Secretariat, Shillong Recruitment 2019 - Research Officer (Planning)
a) To assist the Planning Adviser in preparation.
b) Formulation of NEC Plans/Programmes.
c) Agenda for Council Meetings
d) Review meetings and to coordinate with different Sectoral Advisers in the Council Secretariat.
e) To scrutinize proposals received in respect of Plan Schemes and draft reports relating to the NEC Plan.
f) Analysis of Plans and budgets of N.E. States as well as the Central Government Ministries.
How to apply: Cadre authorities/ Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation basis immediately so as to reach the Deputy Secretary (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News [ISSUE NO 4, 27 APRIL - 03 MAY , 2019].
NE Council Secretariat, Shillong Recruitment 2019 - Research Officer
List of enclosures to be sent with the application:
1. Application In prescribed format - Annexure-II duly completed, signed by the candidate, countersigned and sealed by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Copies of ACRs of last 5 years duly attested on each page by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years period of service-
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre clearance certificate.
Advertisement Details: Click Here