Free Job Alert | Government Jobs | Recruitments | Jobs

Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2018 - Assistant Director | Last Date : 10/08/2018

Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment 2018
Last Date : 10/08/2018
The Sports Authority of India (SAI), a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution. It is also entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining and utilizing, on the behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, the following Stadia in Delhi which were constructed/renovated for the IX Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 :- Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex Indira Gandhi Sports Complex Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium Dr. Shyam Prasad Mookherjee Swimming Pool Complex Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Ranges
Name Of Post : Assistant Director
No Of Post : 16 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Educational Qualifications/Experience: 
  • Waitlisted candidates of the Civil Service Main Examination (2016 & 2017) conducted by UPSC based on total marks in written and interview
  • Desirable MBA in Sports Management
  • Participation at at-least Junior National Levels/SGFI (in Recognized events)
Pay Scale (Salary): Pay Matrix level 10 corresponding to Rs 15600- 39100 + GP Rs 5400 (6th CPC)
Age Limit: 35 Years (For reserved category refer website)
Selection Process:
  •  Merit list of shortlisted candidates shall be based on combination of 70% of the total marks (written and interview) obtained by the candidate in the Civil Services main Examination 2016 or 2017 and the remaining 30% based on personal interview
Application Fee: 
  • Candidates will have to pay along with his application a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500 by Demand Draft only in favour of ‘SECRETARY, SPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA’ payable at New Delhi
  • No fee is required to be paid by woman candidates and SC, ST candidates
How to Apply: 
  • Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
  • For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
  • Application forms, complete in all respects, with enclosures, should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Application for the Post of Assistant Director” at the following address - Regional Director (Personnel) Sports Authority of India Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium (East Gate No.10), 2nd Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
  • All Applications must reach at the aforesaid address either by hand or by Post/Speed Post or by Courier, on or before the 10th August, 2018 till 5.00 PM
Official Advertisement: Click Here

No comments: